POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Screensaver "you know you have been raytracing too long when..." : Re: POV Screensaver "you know you have been raytracing too long when..." Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Screensaver "you know you have been raytracing too long when..."
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 2 Apr 1999 08:23:13
Message: <3704c4c1.0@news.povray.org>
Rune S. Johansen wrote in message <37040888.0@news.povray.org>...
>Finally the POV Screensaver made by
>Remco de Korte is ready.
>
>It can be downloaded from this page:
>http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj/misc.htm
>
>The screensaver shows random quotes
>from the treat "you know you have been
>raytracing too long when..."

Does it check the cpu usage before activating? If
not is that possible. I don't use a screensaver at the moment
because AfterDark (which I used to use) activated during my
renderings and slowed them down.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features