POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.1e for windows? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  3.1e for windows? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Anthony Bennett
Subject: 3.1e for windows?
Date: 21 Mar 1999 13:56:01
Message: <36F542BE.F14C521B@panama.phoenix.net>
I haven't been able to download 3.1e from the Compuserve Forum. It just
takes me back to the start. I also went to the files section and it
isn't there. When will it be out? I really would like to render faster.
I also want it to come out so we can have Superpatch 3.1e.   =)

By the by, has anyone heard of Chris Colefax? He seems to have
dissapeared. I haven't written to his e-mail, but I would expect him to
comment on an image or two sometimes.

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:04:30 -0500, Anthony Bennett
<ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:

>I haven't been able to download 3.1e from the Compuserve Forum. It just
>takes me back to the start. I also went to the files section and it
>isn't there. When will it be out? I really would like to render faster.
>I also want it to come out so we can have Superpatch 3.1e.   =)
>
>By the by, has anyone heard of Chris Colefax? He seems to have
>dissapeared. I haven't written to his e-mail, but I would expect him to
>comment on an image or two sometimes.

You get it at http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/default.asp?srv=povray
I downloaded it from there yesterday (MSDOS version, not windows)
Just click on Files at the top RH of the page and then on  2. Official POVRAY
David
------------
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com
------------

Post a reply to this message

>On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:04:30 -0500, Anthony Bennett
><ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:
>
>>I haven't been able to download 3.1e from the Compuserve Forum. It just
>>takes me back to the start. I also went to the files section and it
>>isn't there. When will it be out? I really would like to render faster.
>>I also want it to come out so we can have Superpatch 3.1e.   =)
>>
>>By the by, has anyone heard of Chris Colefax? He seems to have
>>dissapeared. I haven't written to his e-mail, but I would expect him to
>>comment on an image or two sometimes.
>
>You get it at http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/default.asp?srv=povray
>I downloaded it from there yesterday (MSDOS version, not windows)
>Just click on Files at the top RH of the page and then on  2. Official
POVRAY

I think only POV3.1e MS-DOS and Linux versions are available here - the
Windows (and other OS) users might have to be in suspense for a little
longer :)

Matt

Post a reply to this message

"Matthew Bennett" <ben### [at] btinternetcom> writes:

> I think only POV3.1e MS-DOS and Linux versions are available here - the
> Windows (and other OS) users might have to be in suspense for a little
> longer :)

Would you believe that ?
--
Roland Mas