POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.1e for windows? : Re: 3.1e for windows? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1e for windows?
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 22 Mar 1999 15:40:09
Message: <36f6aaa9.0@news.povray.org>
Anthony Bennett schrieb in Nachricht
<36F542BE.F14C521B@panama.phoenix.net>...
>I haven't been able to download 3.1e from the Compuserve Forum. It just
>takes me back to the start. I also went to the files section and it
>isn't there. When will it be out? I really would like to render faster.
>I also want it to come out so we can have Superpatch 3.1e.   =)

Try

http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/UK/FileAbstract.asp?SRV=povray&HMN=11
524&FID=1464&SEC=2

I'm not sure, MS Outlook Express doesn't corrupt this previous url. It all
belongs on one line if it looks weird in your newsreader. I don't have a
Compuserve account, but was able to get it here without any trouble. I
pressed the download button top left and then show sections. Then "Offical
POV-Ray 3.1e for Windows" and then got this page.

Rudy Velthuis