POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.1e for windows? : Re: 3.1e for windows? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1e for windows?
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 21 Mar 1999 15:44:22
Message: <36f956ea.36864118@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:04:30 -0500, Anthony Bennett
<ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:

>I haven't been able to download 3.1e from the Compuserve Forum. It just
>takes me back to the start. I also went to the files section and it
>isn't there. When will it be out? I really would like to render faster.
>I also want it to come out so we can have Superpatch 3.1e.   =)
>
>By the by, has anyone heard of Chris Colefax? He seems to have
>dissapeared. I haven't written to his e-mail, but I would expect him to
>comment on an image or two sometimes.

You get it at http://forumsa.compuserve.com/gvforums/default.asp?srv=povray
I downloaded it from there yesterday (MSDOS version, not windows)
Just click on Files at the top RH of the page and then on  2. Official POVRAY
David
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com