POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The misunderstandings page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  The misunderstandings page (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: The misunderstandings page
Date: 11 Mar 1999 13:01:17
Message: <36e804ed.0@news.povray.org>
I started another page with the same idea of the VFAQ page: The
common misunderstandings page. The intention of the page is to clear up
some common misunderstanings people have about computer related things
(mainly about topics related with povray, graphics, etc). The page has
only one entry right now, which is a very good example of what I mean.
  Wrong allegations and correct information about them is very welcome.
  I'll add a link to the page from the VFAQ page if/when I get some more
entries.
  The page can be found at:

http://iki.fi/warp/misunderstandings/

--
main(i,_){for(_?main(i+1,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[--i]

My personal biggest pet peeve, which isn't about POVRay or Graphics is
when people ask..."Are you on the Internet"  and they mean World Wide
Web.  The Internet is so much bigger than just the Web that I want to
smack them one and point out what else is out there.

Steve

Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   I started another page with the same idea of the VFAQ page: The
> common misunderstandings page. The intention of the page is to clear up
> some common misunderstanings people have about computer related things
> (mainly about topics related with povray, graphics, etc). The page has
> only one entry right now, which is a very good example of what I mean.
>   Wrong allegations and correct information about them is very welcome.
>   I'll add a link to the page from the VFAQ page if/when I get some more
> entries.
>   The page can be found at:
>
> http://iki.fi/warp/misunderstandings/
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?main(i+1,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[--i]

Post a reply to this message