POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org
Date: 2 Feb 1999 22:39:00
Message: <36B7C4B6.6A47AC7A@pacbell.net>
=Bob wrote:

> Didn't notice this mentioned before now.
> There's a group named povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions apparently
> started within the past few days.
> Subscribe today if your a newbie POVer, or a forgetful expert, or a....
> and post some answers there (yes, answers). I know it says "questions" but
> that would make no sense, now would it?
>
> --
>  omniVERSE: beyond the universe
>   http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.htm
> =Bob

Where have you been ? I noticed it the day it was added.
It is not a group for public discussion it would appear.
I believe it is for public announcements only. Try posting
and you will recieve a denied permission warning from the
server.

They really need to add a link to the VFAQ to the list though.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message