POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org : Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New newsgroup here at news.povray.org
From: =Bob
Date: 3 Feb 1999 00:24:26
Message: <36b7dd8a.0@news.povray.org>
Yep, dash it all, you are so right. Apologies to anyone who read my posts (at
povray.newusers too). I simply saw it was a new addition to the groups and
supposed it to be the place to go for people with the same old questions as
was suggested by people here.
Guess I should have paid more attention to the "announce" in the title.
Oh, yeah, I cancelled my other post about it at newusers but I can't get to
this one in here yet. I did try the posting attempt there at
announce.frequntly-asked-questions, recieved the error and now my post at
general doesn't show for me to cancle it. I've gotten back here only by using
another newsreader.
I'll try and get it removed if I can.

Message <36B7C4B6.6A47AC7A@pacbell.net>, Ken  typed...

--