POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shadows without Objects Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Shadows without Objects (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Lars W
Subject: Shadows without Objects
Date: 15 Feb 1999 14:35:18
Message: <36C87745.5713B049@snafu.de>
Hi

I am trying to combine real Images, and POV-Images, and for that i need
to know
how to create Objects, that make shadows, but are not seen, i mean they
must be
100 % transparent, but the shadows must be dark.

Does anybody know if such things are possible with POV-Ray ?
or maybe knows some alternatives ?

greetings Lars Wolter

E-Mail : lar### [at] snafude
Homepage : www.snafu.de/~larts.wolter