POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shadows without Objects : Re: Shadows without Objects Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shadows without Objects
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 15 Feb 1999 17:19:29
Message: <36C89D8D.18407460@virginia.edu>
Well, I'll give you the hint on where to find the message, Ken will give
you the link soon enough.  I'm not sure if this is exactly what you
want, but Dan Connelly posted an image in which he had a sphere casting
a square shadow.  It was several months back, but I remember it
distinctly and wondering if I would ever find a use for his method.  Ken
will know more.

Steve