POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : not POV-Ray related, for Australians Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  not POV-Ray related, for Australians (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Josh English
Subject: not POV-Ray related, for Australians
Date: 11 Feb 1999 17:55:34
Message: <36C360DF.75A4CBAE@spiritone.com>
I hate to ask this in a public post like this, but I'm in a bit of
dilemma. I have to send a video tape to a friend who lives in Australia
adn I need ot know if an American VHS tape will work or if there is a
different standard in Australia. My local video experts know nothing
about it, so I need to know how much more difficult this will be.

Again, I apologize for the completely off topic post, but I knwo that
there are Australians who post here.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
www.spiritone.com/~english