POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You know you've been raytracing too long... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:35:28 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been raytracing too long... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Graham Redway
Subject: You know you've been raytracing too long...
Date: 31 Jan 1999 09:21:56
Message: <36B46619.A32B2C55@redways.freeserve.co.uk>
You know you've been raytracing too long when your hard-drive and
scanner both join a religous cult and commit suicide within hours of
each hour.
<sniff, sniff>

        RIP
Quantum Fireball.

        RIP
   ScanMagic.

Managed to throw all '.POV's over the network before the h-d's death but
lost all the rendered images. <Sniff>

    Graham.

Post a reply to this message

Please excuse the previous message, I'm running the laptop for emergency
web access and forgot to change 'Send HTML by default' to off.

	Graham Redway.

Graham Redway wrote:

> You know you've been raytracing too long when your hard-drive and
> scanner both join a religous cult and commit suicide within hours of
> each hour.
> <sniff, sniff>
>
>         RIP
> Quantum Fireball.
>
>         RIP
>    ScanMagic.
>
> Managed to throw all '.POV's over the network before the h-d's death but
> lost all the rendered images. <Sniff>
>
>     Graham.

Post a reply to this message