POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You know you've been raytracing too long... : Re: You know you've been raytracing too long... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been raytracing too long...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Feb 1999 17:06:27
Message: <36B62542.733D3BD3@aol.com>
Wish this wouldn't come up every once in a while Ken. You make me
shudder to think of such a catastrophe.
I've lost some things before too, due to my own idiocy. Not *that* awful
though, and sure you get over it but you *never* forget it, right? So
Ken, we grieve with you I'm sure, but maybe not as badly.
Hmm, I'm feeling better anyways  8*|

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob