POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You know you've been raytracing too long... : Re: You know you've been raytracing too long... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been raytracing too long...
From: Ken
Date: 31 Jan 1999 11:07:21
Message: <36B32E19.CD1B3597@pacbell.net>
Graham Redway wrote:

> You know you've been raytracing too long when your hard-drive and
> scanner both join a religous cult and commit suicide within hours of
> each hour.
> <sniff, sniff>

> before the h-d's death but lost all the rendered images. <Sniff>

Let me offer my sincere apologies on the recent death in
your family. I can sympathize with your plight as I too
had a recent death in my family at the hands of Microsofts
scandisk program. 2.5 years of rendered and collected images.
450 megs of images and image utilities gone in an instant.
<Whah ! Whah !>

Hang in there as best you can. The black, wretched, feeling
in your heart will start to go away after a short half dozen
months or so.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet