POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Attn: Spider Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:33 EDT (-0400)
  Attn: Spider (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Attn: Spider
Date: 30 Jan 1999 13:07:20
Message: <36b34a58.0@news.povray.org>
Hi Spider,

I've taken to avoiding reading your posts, as whenever I do, it changes the font (in
Outlook Express ) to a large and ,dare I say, quite ugly one, and I have to go into
Options and change it. It's not my intention to cause offence, I was merely wondering
why
this was happening, as it never used to. And I do like to hear what you have to say.

Regards,

Andy
and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

Post a reply to this message