POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray with BeOS Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray with BeOS (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Joachim Puerschel
Subject: POV-Ray with BeOS
Date: 24 Jan 1999 05:48:36
Message: <36AAFAA6.ECA4DE9D@aol.com>
OK Thorsten, you are right. So here again:

Hi,
has someone ported POV-Ray to BeOS with display support?

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Subject: Re: POV-Ray with BeOS
Date: 26 Jan 1999 13:57:50
Message: <36AE0F21.A8FC950A@bahnhof.se>
I found a BeOS port of pov on the Breeze designer page...

That should be the file :
http://www.imagos.fl.net.au/ftp/povbeosr3.zip

Here is one to the refering page :
http://www.imagos.fl.net.au/beos/index.html

And finally to the main site :
http://www.imagos.fl.net.au/

//Spider

(Oh, Ken, I'm not intruding on your area, promise.... I only happened to find it..)