POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray with BeOS : Re: POV-Ray with BeOS Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:08:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray with BeOS
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Date: 9 Feb 1999 20:24:36
Message: <36C0995A.4DF129E1@pipeline.com>
Hey, I have a Linux port of povray 3.1a+patches on one machine, and I have BeOS
(Intel R4) running nicely on the other.   Therefore, I hereby nominate myself
to the honored position of POV-Ray BeOS Porter, Unofficial.  What fun, to be
self-appointed!

Will emit appropraite squeals of delight in this news group when sufficient
success has been achieved.

But don't hold your breath waiting - it *will* take more than 30 seconds...

I wonder of POV-Team (the official guys) are planning on a BeOS port?

--
Daren Scot Wilson
dar### [at] pipelinecom