POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSG with planes Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:07:23 EDT (-0400)
  CSG with planes (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Metheny
Subject: CSG with planes
Date: 14 Jan 1999 10:03:04
Message: <369e0728.0@news.povray.org>
If I am making a CSG object by using intersections of a bunch of planes
through say a box, my final CSG object will be hollow.  Is there an easy way
to make my CSG object solid using this method, or an easier method perhaps
than cutting with boxes using a difference?

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu
http://loneshepherd.ml.org/

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."

Post a reply to this message