POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ratracing too long... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Ratracing too long... (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Ratracing too long...
Date: 15 Jan 1999 19:17:44
Message: <369fdaa8.0@news.povray.org>
You know you've been raytracing too long when you throw away 3D Studio MAX
because by default it uses a scan line render...

or

You know you've been raytracing too long when you start compiling surveys
about trivial raytracing information...

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message