POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ratracing too long... : Re: Raytracing too long... (here are some I made up) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raytracing too long... (here are some I made up)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Jan 1999 03:23:31
Message: <36A6E400.B7FD9CB2@aol.com>
Excerpts of ones I found most familiar to me:

> You decide to try and max out your system by running as many instances of
> POV-Ray as you possibly can.
Had to try this at least once.

> At night you're awake and in daylight you sleep.
Yep.

> You adore "pin-face toys" because they remind you of un-smoothed
> heightfields.
What else?

> Your Will contains a sentence that reads "All my POV Scripts are donated to
> the good people at povray.general"
Of course!

> Time means nothing to you and dying just means "the inablility to render".
Certainly.

> You rock back and forward hugging yourself under your desk because there was
> a blackout and your computer stopped rendering...
Now this I don't do, but it might be a good idea. I tend to damage
things easily instead.

> --
> Lance.

And one of my own (or a repeat by now):

The most perplexing thing in the world turns out not to be "What is God
and the universe?", but "Why can't I ray trace realisticly enough?".

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob