POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ratracing too long... : Re: Ratracing too long... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ratracing too long...
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 16 Jan 1999 05:02:50
Message: <36a063ca.0@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch wrote in message <369fe55a.0@news.povray.org>...
>When you use CDs as coffee coasters...

I'm doing that :-) but I don't think it has something to do with my
raytracing. More with the fact that with a MSDN subscription you get *loads*
of new CDs every few months or so, replacing the old ones. So what to do
with them? You can't sell them, the content is obsolete, ...
I have even supplied my parents with a nice set of CDs and my guests get the
choice if they want to have their drinks from NT 3.51, Korean version or
rather Windows 95 Hebrew :-)

Greetings,
Johannes.