POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: That's me!
Date: 7 Jan 1999 23:18:13
Message: <36958705.0@news.povray.org>
What's this?  Slave labour??? :)  LOL

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 8 Jan 1999 00:46:17
Message: <36959BB0.9D6A13FC@virginia.edu>
If you call me Mr or Sir or anything like that I'll smack you.. that
goes for if you call Ken Mr. Tyler as well!:)  I just couldn't stand for
that:)) jk

Steve

Lance Birch wrote:

> Hi Kyle, thanks, I got your email!  It's great to know that there is someone
> MY age in here!!!  I'm going to have to start calling everyone Mr ... and
> Mrs ... from now on!!! <g>
>
> I'll upload the new survey in a minute.  I've just got a bit of code fixing
> to do...
>
> Keep on tracing!!!
>
> --
> Lance.
>
> ---
> For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
> The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

Um, please pay no attention to the little "mister" in the bottom left
corner of my message posts due to the Netscape address card I candidly
filled out (think only Netscape and IE users with this feature enabled
see it, not sure).
And hey, it wouldn't be slave-labor at coupon-cash-value-per-hour would
it?

Stephen Lavedas wrote:

> If you call me Mr or Sir or anything like that I'll smack you.. that
> goes for if you call Ken Mr. Tyler as well!:)  I just couldn't stand for
> that:)) jk
>
> Steve
>
> Lance Birch wrote:
> >
> > Hi Kyle, thanks, I got your email!  It's great to know that there is someone
> > MY age in here!!!  I'm going to have to start calling everyone Mr ... and
> > Mrs ... from now on!!! <g>
> >
> > I'll upload the new survey in a minute.  I've just got a bit of code fixing
> > to do...
> >
> > Keep on tracing!!!
> >
> > --
> > Lance.
> >
> > ---
> > For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
> > The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob