POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey : Re: That's me! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That's me!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jan 1999 01:56:44
Message: <3695AC33.81FDA0DB@aol.com>
Um, please pay no attention to the little "mister" in the bottom left
corner of my message posts due to the Netscape address card I candidly
filled out (think only Netscape and IE users with this feature enabled
see it, not sure).
And hey, it wouldn't be slave-labor at coupon-cash-value-per-hour would
it?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob