POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey : Re: That's me! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That's me!
From: Ken
Date: 8 Jan 1999 03:16:17
Message: <3695BE55.2881FC0C@pacbell.net>
Stephen Lavedas wrote:

> If you call me Mr or Sir or anything like that I'll smack you.. that
> goes for if you call Ken Mr. Tyler as well!:)  I just couldn't stand for
> that:)) jk
>
> Steve

I do not mind if young Lance wishes to call me "Mr. Tyler". It is after all
a sign of respect all youngsters should give their elders. "Sir" and "Master"
are also agreeable with me. He may also refer to me as "The Great Mr.
Tyler" or "The Honorable Mr. Tyler" and I will not challenge this. He may
NOT call me "Sphincter Boy" on the other hand as this will cause several
living generations of "Tyler's" world wide to scedual a trip to Austrailia to
extract a bit of flesh from his down under.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet