POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Idea] User Documentation Project Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  [Idea] User Documentation Project (Message 11 to 20 of 35)
From: Twyst
Subject: Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project
Date: 26 Dec 1998 14:50:28
Message: <36853e04.0@news.povray.org>
A friend of mine suggested that we try to cover the gap caused by the
absence of "Ray Tracing Creations" --- Maybe do a much updated version of
that. IE.. as Gilles Tran said - A supplemental volume, that while not
encompassing the pov-ray docs, DOES go through and expand on topics, like an
indepth on CSG, beziers, etc,etc...

If the Pov-Team says "Don't use the povray docs.." we might look at doing
this. Or maybe do this from the start... After all, at the moment, nothing
is set in stone. This is just tossing ideas around right now. =)

Twyst

Post a reply to this message