POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UV Texture Mapping in POV Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:46:48 EDT (-0400)
  UV Texture Mapping in POV (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: RagWeed
Subject: UV Texture Mapping in POV
Date: 22 Nov 1998 04:01:52
Message: <3657d300.0@news.povray.org>
I recently visited a site that offered a modified POV-Ray that allowed you
to texture objects using a UV method.  My problem is I don't know where that
page is anymore.
Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about, and if so could you point
me in the right direction.

thanks

Michael
Cow~Pi Entertainment
http://www.netwalk.com/~mfrayer

Post a reply to this message

> I recently visited a site that offered a modified POV-Ray that allowed you
> to texture objects using a UV method.  My problem is I don't know where that
> page is anymore.
> Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about, and if so could you point
> me in the right direction.
>
> thanks
>
> Michael
> Cow~Pi Entertainment
> http://www.netwalk.com/~mfrayer

The Ron Parker SuperPatch:
http://twysted.net/PatchStation

Post a reply to this message

Q: Raytracer (.*) has feature (.*)\.  Can POV do this\?
A: The Ron Parker SuperPatch: http://twysted.net/PatchStation/
   or Van Sickle's macs.inc : http://www.erols.com/vansickl/macs.htm
   or MacroScope            : http://twysted.net/macroscope/

--