POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UV Texture Mapping in POV : Re: UV Texture Mapping in POV Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV Texture Mapping in POV
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 25 Nov 1998 01:28:43
Message: <365BA39B.238CC4A0@flash.net>
I agree.  Without Ron's excellent work, all of this patchwork would
be substantially less useful.  Credit was given where credit is due.

Of course, the authors of the more complicated patches deserve credit,
as well.  But this doesn't diminish Ron's incredible contribution.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/