POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : three new groups created Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  three new groups created (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: povray org admin team
Subject: three new groups created
Date: 27 Oct 1998 06:05:23
Message: <3635a88a.13901679@news.povray.org>
You may need to do a 'get new groups' to see the following newly-created local
groups, depending on your newsreader software.

  irtc.general      General IRTC discussion
  irtc.stills       Discussion about the IRTC stills competition
  irtc.animations   Discussion about the IRTC animation competition

Post a reply to this message