POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : three new groups created : Re: three new groups created, yet not useable Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:41:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: three new groups created, yet not useable
From: =Bob
Date: 28 Oct 1998 02:05:40
Message: <3636c244.0@news.povray.org>
I am still unable to post there at any of the irtc ng's.
Although reading the test posts works okay now.
Error message simply states that I am unable to post at {irtc}.
Is it possible that the protocol is different (never mind me, I don't know
what I'm talking about)? I mean, "nntp" is what I have set up for TCP as it
says in the configuration of this newsreader (WinVN).
I'm waiting to see if others can post there.

Message <363618bf.0@news.povray.org>, =Bob typed...