POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : three new groups created : Re: three new groups created Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:51:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: three new groups created
From: =Bob
Date: 27 Oct 1998 12:10:58
Message: <3635fea2.0@news.povray.org>
Came up automatically for me, asking me to "Subscribe" (or not) to any of the
three (I chose all).
And they are quite empty thus far. Lets begin filling them shall we?

Message <3635a88a.13901679@news.povray.org>, povray.org admin team typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html