POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6 (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: povray org admin team
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6
Date: 23 Aug 1998 13:12:56
Message: <35e03f97.49352745@news.povray.org>
"Mark Arrasmith" <arr### [at] worldnetattnet> wrote:

>What is the name of the edit control you are using?

CodeMax. See www.winmain.com.

Post a reply to this message

From: Friedemann Schmidt
Date: 23 Aug 1998 13:44:15
Message: <35e046da.16777216@news.povray.org>
Hi,

>The changes to POVWIN itself are extensive and will be listed in this
>newsgroup to allow users to decide whether or not to download it.

it sounds great!! Especially the new material{} statement seems to be
fantastic :-D

I didn't download the new beta by now, but I hope the bug with
GUI-Extensions has been fixed too, because it hasn't been mentioned in
the changes summary... ??

Bye,
Friedemann

Friedemann Schmidt
Fri### [at] Stonescom
Raytracing-Gallery: http://www.rz.fhtw-berlin.de/~s0049669/

Post a reply to this message

>I didn't download the new beta by now, but I hope the bug with
>GUI-Extensions has been fixed too, because it hasn't been mentioned in
>the changes summary... ??

yeah, it's fixed.

Post a reply to this message