POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6 : Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6
From: Mark Arrasmith
Date: 24 Aug 1998 13:31:31
Message: <35e19563.0@news.povray.org>
>CodeMax. See www.winmain.com.

They don't support AlphaNT though they did say . . .

<snip>
Alpha NT is not supported, but you could quite easily port the code, making
only minor big/little-endian and structure-alignment changes to the source.
</snip>

Hmm, $400 is alot to just try and port it to Alpha.  Anyone besides me
really want to try?  Or am I going to have alot of explaining to my wife?
:)

- mark