POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Putting TGA's together ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Putting TGA's together ? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Sebastian Breuer
Subject: Putting TGA's together ?
Date: 28 Apr 1998 15:55:20
Message: <35463428.3F2C544E@usa.net>
Well, at the moment I have the problem,
that POV Ray only creates TGA's and
I need AVI's. I tried some programs, but
I was not really satisfied. The program I need
should run on Windows 95 AND let the
user select the frame rate AND the MCI
AVI Compression method ( Indeo, Radius,
Video 1, and others installed on the system
 ( like the Miro DC 30 MJPEG codec) ).
Is there any program which can do this or
need I create a new one ?

Greetings to all,
Sebastian

Post a reply to this message