POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why is it?? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Why is it?? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Why is it??
Date: 23 Apr 1998 10:23:01
Message: <6hnin9$fbd$1@oz.aussie.org>
Why is it that about 90% of the images I see on the 'net' created with POV
are either about a space vehicle or space in general, or something out of
Star Wars??  Not complaining, but just curious as to why?

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message