POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why is it?? : Re: Why is it?? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why is it??
From: Gary Shannon
Date: 23 Apr 1998 21:33:46
Message: <01bd6f21$27f95ee0$707a89d0@reboot>
FWIW:  My guess is that POV is a good way to see things you can't normally
see in real life, or point a camera at.  It might be fun to model a tree,
but I can look out my window and see a tree.  What I want to see are the
things I can only dream of seeing in real life.

--Gary.

Mike Weber <mwe### [at] racal-pelagoscomx> wrote in article
<6hnin9$fbd$1@oz.aussie.org>...
> Why is it that about 90% of the images I see on the 'net' created with
POV