POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can these textures be created in POVRay, or is a patch required? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Can these textures be created in POVRay, or is a patch required? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: Can these textures be created in POVRay, or is a patch required?
Date: 26 Dec 2002 19:14:30
Message: <1373988.gytDmvXUDI@3-e.net>
http://racah.fiz.huji.ac.il/~eldadb/mic-react.html
Microscopic Simulation of Reaction-Diffusion Processes

They describe an entire class of common textures found in natural phenomena,
that seem to be missing from all of the POV work I have seen over the
years, with the exception of a few image maps such as those on G. Tran's
Zebras.

--
Your connection failed because: Zombie processes detected, machine is
haunted.

Post a reply to this message

> Microscopic Simulation of Reaction-Diffusion Processes
>
> They describe an entire class of common textures found in natural
> phenomena, that seem to be missing from all of the POV work I have seen
> over the years, with the exception of a few image maps such as those on G.
> Tran's Zebras.

Ugh! That page is a little old (suffering from link rot).
Here is another,
http://cnls.lanl.gov/~aric/Simulations/Simulations.html

Post a reply to this message