POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Testing object intersections. Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Testing object intersections. (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Stephen Waelder
Subject: Testing object intersections.
Date: 26 Mar 1998 21:27:44
Message: <351B0EA0.1E@wf.net>
Does POV provide any means where I can test for the intersection between
two objects?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Testing object intersections.
Date: 31 Mar 1998 02:48:08
Message: <6fq79t$ccu$1@oz.aussie.org>
No, not unless you're prepared to jump into the code and try to find some
means of it.  I wonder whether there is a modified version of POV-Ray to do
this?  Can you be a little more specific?  (If you only need a recursive
sphere type detection I might be able to help)

--
Lance Birch
Remove the smiley to e-mail.

Post a reply to this message