POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:45 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Cliff Bowman
Subject: Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover?
Date: 5 Jun 1999 11:30:00
Message: <37594265.143431842@news.povray.org>
Someon'e asked me to produce a clock with a smashed face, mixed-up
numbers etc - anyone got a clock model they'd like to donate as a
starting point?

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail

Post a reply to this message

For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind