POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover? : Re: Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:10:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover?
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 7 Jun 1999 16:14:28
Message: <375c280d.40647221@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:59:54 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <gsh### [at] monotixcoza>
wrote:

>Cliff Bowman wrote in message <37594265.143431842@news.povray.org>...
>>Someon'e asked me to produce a clock with a smashed face, mixed-up
>>numbers etc - anyone got a clock model they'd like to donate as a
>>starting point?
>>

>I've got one, not that great though. It's an alarm clock.
>
>http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/code.htm

Better than I had as a starting point (nothing). Actually while it's
going to need some work for this specific use (i.e. probably quite a
lot) it doesn't look half bad as an alarm clock.

thanks!

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail