POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover? : Re: Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone got a clock model I can abuse for a fan video cover?
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Jun 1999 03:02:02
Message: <375b6e6a@netplex.aussie.org>
Cliff Bowman wrote in message <37594265.143431842@news.povray.org>...
>Someon'e asked me to produce a clock with a smashed face, mixed-up
>numbers etc - anyone got a clock model they'd like to donate as a
>starting point?

I've got one, not that great though. It's an alarm clock.

http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/code.htm

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features