POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenGL Preview Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  OpenGL Preview (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Maurice
Subject: OpenGL Preview
Date: 14 Feb 2005 13:00:12
Message: <4210e72c$1@news.povray.org>
Just discovered the OpenGL Preview Patch by Daylon Graphics. Then found
out that it is a patch for version 3.5 :-(

Anybody know of an OpenGL Preview patch for version 3.6?

--
Maurice

http://get-me.to/Hendrix

Post a reply to this message

> Just discovered the OpenGL Preview Patch by Daylon Graphics. Then found
> out that it is a patch for version 3.5 :-(
> Anybody know of an OpenGL Preview patch for version 3.6?

It was very interesting idea IMHO, but I think there was no new versions of
it :-/  For wireframe modelling You might use Moray or some other
applications.

--
Rafal Maj Raf256

Post a reply to this message

>>Just discovered the OpenGL Preview Patch by Daylon Graphics. Then found
>>out that it is a patch for version 3.5 :-(
>>Anybody know of an OpenGL Preview patch for version 3.6?
>

> It was very interesting idea IMHO, but I think there was no new versions of
> it :-/  For wireframe modelling You might use Moray or some other
> applications.

I don't want wireframe modelling. I am looking for a wireframe preview
plugin ^H^H^H^H^H^H add-on ^H^H^H^H^H^H patch ;-) for POV-Ray 3.6 that
is similar to the OpenGL patch that was available for 3.5.

--
Maurice

http://get-me.to/Hendrix

Post a reply to this message