POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenGL Preview : Re: OpenGL Preview Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenGL Preview
From: Lance Birch
Date: 16 Feb 2005 20:42:23
Message: <4213f67f@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:4213b9c2@news.povray.org...
> Maurice <cel### [at] nospamhotmailcom> wrote:
> > I don't want wireframe modelling. I am looking for a wireframe preview
> > plugin ^H^H^H^H^H^H add-on ^H^H^H^H^H^H patch ;-) for POV-Ray 3.6 that
> > is similar to the OpenGL patch that was available for 3.5.
>
>   AFAIK there isn't such a thing.

You don't know if there is such a thing at all or you don't know if there is one
for 3.6?

The original patch can be found here:
http://www.daylongraphics.com/other/povray/patches/

Maybe it's best just to e-mail the author and see if he can integrate it into
3.6 like he did with 3.5.

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
thehandle - www.thehandle.com