POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : parabola object in POV Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  parabola object in POV (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Matthew Bennett
Subject: parabola object in POV
Date: 20 Aug 1998 09:11:56
Message: <01bdcc33$b7c23b40$1d3063c3@mrbcomp>
I know Polyray has this object.. it wouldn't be too hard to add this to POV
3.1 would it?

Just a thought..

Matt

--
Computers do what you *tell* them to do, not what you *want* them to do.

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: parabola object in POV
Date: 20 Aug 1998 09:38:11
Message: <35dc18b3.0@news.povray.org>
Can't you use a quartic or quadric or something?  I don't know, check in
shapesq.inc?  Someone else may have a more precise answer on this.

--
Lance Birch
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone --- SITE REDESIGN!!!

Post a reply to this message

Matthew Bennett <ben### [at] btinternetcom> wrote:
: I know Polyray has this object.. it wouldn't be too hard to add this to POV
: 3.1 would it?

  See the help about the poly object.

--
                                                              - Warp. -