POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : undocumented feature, two bugs and patch with fix for uv_mapped torus Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  undocumented feature, two bugs and patch with fix for uv_mapped torus (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: ABX
Subject: undocumented feature, two bugs and patch with fix for uv_mapped torus
Date: 8 Aug 2002 03:35:36
Message: <5n74lu880opvrjcbdarj0dbu2s016uqfu1@4ax.com>
Reading sources I found that torus object has uv mapping defined but it is not
written in documentation. That's probably becouse there are two bugs in
implementation. I have fixed it at http://abx.art.pl/pov/patches/uvtorus.php.

Comments ? Suggestions ?

Follow-up to povray.unofficial.patches.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Aug 2002 04:05:37
Message: <3D522650.A4633556@gmx.de>
ABX wrote:

> Reading sources I found that torus object has uv mapping defined but it is not
> written in documentation. That's probably becouse there are two bugs in
> implementation. I have fixed it at http://abx.art.pl/pov/patches/uvtorus.php.
>
> Comments ? Suggestions ?

Hmm, nice.

How about adding uv-mapping for cylinders?

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 03 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______