POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : where to find ebooks Server Time
27 Apr 2024 01:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  where to find ebooks (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: where to find ebooks
Date: 5 Feb 2002 22:49:22
Message: <3c60a7c2@news.povray.org>
In case you are wondering where to find ebooks to try out, you can find them
at the following newsgroups:

alt.binaries.e-book
alt.binaries.e-books
alt.binaries.e-book.technical

Most are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.

Note that these are not all legal ebooks, many have been scanned from the
publishers pages. There are debates going on that conclude that using ebooks
is like using royalty free MP3s, the person who wrote the book is not
rewarded for there efforts.

True legal sources of technical books can be found at:

www.ebooktech.com

Mitch

Post a reply to this message