POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : where to find ebooks : Re: where to find ebooks Server Time
8 May 2024 16:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: where to find ebooks
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 7 Feb 2002 09:11:27
Message: <3C628CB3.2020806@reading.ac.uk>
> Another place to find free e-books in many formats is
> http://www.baen.com/library/ .

Yes, a good and (slowly) growing collection. I own ten of those
currently published - most of them I already had but I've bought four
books (three of those published plus a sequel), that I may not otherwise
have bought, because I read them there and liked them. And thinking
about buying a half dozen more. So I guess (in my case at least) the
library's having the desired effect :-)

Mike Andrews.

<whimper>
... but! ... but! ... but aren't we going to read about Miles'
wedding?!? WAAAAAAAA!!!!
</whimper>