POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Re: Competition submission Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition submission (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: jute
Subject: Re: Competition submission
Date: 29 Sep 2004 15:10:00
Message: <web.415b07763c0b8465378d0fe0@news.povray.org>
Just to avoid confusion,  perhaps it should be noted somewhere (here? :))
that camera location must be the same for all images.  Otherwise the detail
views could show something that wouldn't be visible in the main image when
rendered at higher resolution; and if that would be OK, then why not render
three completely different views of a complex model, where none of the
images is really a closeup of another.

I'm not sure if this isn't just nit-picking, but I had to think about it
when I was trying my detail views :)

--
jussi.kantola