POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Re: Competition submission : Re: Competition submission Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:32:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition submission
From: jute
Date: 30 Sep 2004 13:15:51
Message: <415c3f47$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> However it's obvious from some of the questions here that this wasn't as
> self-evident as we thought, so be sure that in a future competition, this
> particular point will be made clearer.

I don't think the rules are unclear as such, guess people are just a bit
more cautious than usual because it would be so sad to get (justly)
disqualified due to an essentially minor technical oversight when the
prizes are so great.

> Good luck for your entry, btw!

Thanks!  Next time you guys organize something like this, you MUST
figure out a way to avoid disqualifying yourselves! :D

--
jussi.kantola