POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Portrait orientation: 1200x1600 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Portrait orientation: 1200x1600 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Portrait orientation: 1200x1600
Date: 16 Nov 2004 22:34:18
Message: <419ac6ba$1@news.povray.org>
A lot of the rules make the assumption that you'd make a landscape
orientation of 1200 x 1600, (but there are also references to printing in
magazines!, which are portrait orientation).

If  I were to insist on a portrait orientation,   is there any advice:
don't bother,  it'd be welcome, try it but make sure you do XYZ,  etc.?