POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Who unsubmitted? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:43:20 EDT (-0400)
  Who unsubmitted? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Mike Thorn
Subject: Who unsubmitted?
Date: 13 Nov 2004 00:24:46
Message: <41959a9e$1@news.povray.org>
Did anybody withdraw their image(s) for tweaking after the competition?

Just curious whether I should spend the next two months sprucing up my
image or maybe try a second entry (I have a few interesting ideas). :)

Originally I was going to put "created in spare time over about two
weeks" in the description, but if I'm not careful I'm going to have to
take out that part about "spare" time. :)

~Mike
> Did anybody withdraw their image(s) for tweaking after the competition?
>
> Just curious whether I should spend the next two months sprucing up my
> image or maybe try a second entry (I have a few interesting ideas). :)

That's comletely up to you but if you think your second entry is/will be
much better than the first you might want to do the second one as a
replacement anyway.  You are also free to show your images (for example
in p.b.i.) and ask others which they think is better.

> Originally I was going to put "created in spare time over about two
> weeks" in the description, but if I'm not careful I'm going to have to
> take out that part about "spare" time. :)

Such a note will most likely be completely ignored by the judges - the
fact that you created the image in a certain time is not an argument
(neither for or against the image).

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______