POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : So... Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:52:27 EDT (-0400)
  So... (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: none
Subject: Re: So...
Date: 8 Aug 2004 11:43:22
Message: <41164a1a$1@news.povray.org>
nomail@nomail wrote:

> maybe [Gilles Tran is] already sitting on an image he's worked on for
> months intending to upload it to the "contest" at the last minute...

Whining in one thing, but these accusations are rediculous. A quick look
at Gilles' website and the number of images produced per year clearly
shows that there are almost no images "he's worked on for (more than
two) months". In 2000 (the year 'Wet Bird' was produced), Gilles posted
16 completed images, most of which are detailed, time-consuming full
scenes, in addition to several radiosity experiments (also time-consuming).

  -Shay